Official Schedule (PST)

Friday:5pm-??am (PST) Saturday:5pm-11pm (PST)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Explaining my absence this weekend.

I can't stream this weekend because my laptop is in the shop for repairs. I managed to fry the graphics unit. I can officially say Microsoft has better support than Macintosh. I brought it in last Tuesday, they said come pick it up Friday. I went in Friday and they said, "oh they haven't started yet". I call later that day and nobody answers for 15 minutes. I call corporate, they don't do anything. I call my store again later, they said they are "working on it right now and I can pick it up Saturday." Call today, and "the part we ordered was bad, so try again Monday." So here I am, on my sister's laptop, forbidden from downloading anything whatsoever. I'm afraid this weekend's stream has to be canceled... I'm going to make them pay...

1 comment: